Monday, March 3, 2008

Can You Stop The Rain?

Yeah this is kind of ridiculous now. Damn near excessive. I need to step back and reassess what's really going on here. I may have even gained a few lbs over the past week which is not good as I'm trying to get into bikini mode or banana hammock mode whichever you like to picture me in.


2005 Seriously Good Wine Stag's Leap Cabernet - This is win-win on all counts. At $14.99, it's taken the driver seat in the wines under $15 range, an unstoppable run away mack truck careening down the grapevine. So good.

2003 Trefethen Oak Knoll Cabernet - Ballin. I won't comment on why this was consumed but it was and on any other day it would have been drank first but the powers that be were what they were. Mad good.

2005 Les Caves Joseph Bordeaux - Trader Joe's oldie but goodie, revisited. Solidly good.

No comments: